Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rhetoric Of A Fool


Today I just wanted to get a chance to think about John Lennon, Christmas, my weekend plans, and whether or not I am a "sitting duck" for the bird flu (as the media has so elloquently tried to scare me into thinking). I didn't want to get bogged down with a debate about how overpaid our military is.

Bing!

Microsoft Office had just kindly informed me I had a new e-mail.

Upon reading it, I immediately felt sick to my stomach. I did a quick dogpile search and found out that Cindy Williams is real....well, real as in, really nuts and grossly out of touch with reality!

I am not going to give it any more time to tell you how distorted her belief is that the military pay is a-o-k. She is a nutbar. I just want everyone to get more exposure to the flawed liberal idealism that is sweeping across the nation, one college campus at a time.

Ronald Reagan said it best when he said the problem with liberals isn't that they were ignorant, but that they knew so much that wasn't true.

If you can read this, thank a teacher.

If you are reading it in English, thank a Soldier.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger PseudoIntellect said...

Peace brother....John was a lover, not a fighter.

Bitcheyes...

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger PseudoIntellect said...

It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. If it weren't for Communism, Democracy might not be such a big hit.

I'm sure the stylist crafters of your musical likes are all upstanding citizens of high moral value...

Nonetheless, you still crack me the fuck up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home