Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Arlen Specter: Senator and Social Conscious Guide?



So, according to the AP, Pennsylvania Republican Arlen Specter thinks that the Philadelphia Eagles are wrong for suspending Terrell Owens for his inappropriate behavior. But wait! While his innuendos imply "violations of antitrust laws" he further stated "I think he's in flagrant breach of his contract and I believe the Eagles would be within their rights in not paying him another dime or perhaps even suing him for damages."

Does anyone see the political pandering and opportunism here?

This is the same guy that said "Well, I believe that when you are confirming a United States Supreme Court Justice, that it really isn't Democratic or Republican; it's American", in addition to this beauty: "The fact is that I have supported all of President Bush's nominees in committee and on the floor. I have never applied a litmus test".

Maybe the old codger doesn't know what a litmus test is!

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: common sense people!

Maybe Arlen Specter, Jesse Jackson, and everyone else getting free air time, compliments of T.O., should look in the mirror and ask themselves if they pass the litmus test!

Maybe Ahhnuld speaks for all of us????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home