Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Prepare to waste your time and, perhaps, be amused.

Welcome to the site of the Original Pseudo Intellect! Choosing a moniker born in 1998 and fulfilled daily, I pay respect to the Great American who dubbed his (perhaps) favorite Buckeye a "pseudo intellect".....my hat is off to you uh60punk! Times change and people come and go, but those who are truly special are endeared for eternity.

My rants may range from conventional wisdom to completely unintelligible babbling. Well, they all are sure to make sense to me and the few others out there ruled by common sense. Wasn't that written, oh, say, a couple hundred years ago? The boundries shall be none; the topics will range from left to right; the theme will vary from conservative to liberal; from sports to religion to politics, the sole constant will be COMMON SENSE! You hear that Mayor Nagin? Are you listening Governor Blanco? Pay attention Terrell Owens! I have nothing better to do, I know how to type and I'm coming after you!

Go Bucks!

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jinxy said...

Thanks for the link.

Tell Katz he has bitcheyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home