Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What an offer!

SPAM OF THE WEEK

Sir/Madam,
Your existing homeloan meets the criteria for you to receive openhanded revenues.
Our database will match you with the most adept company, so that you will have more tender in your account at the end of each month.
Its really that simple..
Tons of Americans are Re-Fi-Nancing their dwellings every day.
Now its your time.
This brief 1 minute form will be your next step towards perfect financial security.
Hoping on the best for you all.
Roderick Shook
Should you decide not to attain this prospect any further say
no more.

Dearest Roderick,

Why thank you for the wonderful offer! I have already began the process of providing you with unabated access to all of my financial holdings, personal information, and major account numbers. I will be sure to include all addresses and routing numbers too, just to make sure you can bilk me dry with the least amount of effort! After all, I owe nothing but the very best to the man who selected me, just me because I am special, to Re-Fi-Nance my dwelling! The Lord knows that we all need more tender each month!

I appreciate the time and effort you took to purchase my email address from one of the high-integrity companies that looks out for trusting chaps such as I. Boy oh boy, Roderick, you are right; it is my time!

Sincerely,
Pseudo

P.S. Go away...buh bye....it's really that simple...

- Legitimate advertisement or scam, who gives a shit!? I think I speak for 98% of e-mail account holders in America when I say:

"Hoping on the best maming accident for you all! You damn annoying pricks!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home