Monday, January 09, 2006

I HATE COMPUTERS

I just spent a bit of time writing a nice little piece on the absurdity of the National Organization for Women calling for the resignation of Joe Paterno for comments made before Penn State's Orange Bowl victory over the school formerly known as the Florida State College for Women (and I don't know if that is a hidden connection...hmmm).




For whatever reason, my computer decided that I didn't need to publish what I thought was a good post. I guess I should save the drafts and update it, but when I'm writing start to finish, I tend to just work. In any event, I'm pissed off and don't feel like rewriting it, so I'll sum it up in five sentences or less.

1. We have a legal system for a reason; use the court of law before courts of public opinion.

2. Upon conviction assume guilt; until conviction assume innocence.

3. It is innocent until proven guilty, right?

4. The National Organization for Women (and all other special interest grouped too) are hate mongers.

5. Think about this: If Joanne Tosti-Vasey, president of the National Organization for Women in Pennsylvania, achieved the goals for which she was hired, she wouldn't have a job.

Boy, that'll make you work...knowing that if you do your job, exactly as requested, it will result in nullification of the very reason for the existence of your job.

Hurry up; go make issues, even if there aren't any. Get out there and let the general population know exactly who to hate and why. Don't let anyone think they live in an imperfect, yet pretty good world. Insure everyone knows that somewhere, someone is out to get them and you can tell them who to blame!

OK, that was more than five sentences, but I swear to you it is my f*#%ing computer's fault!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home